Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When lots of people do something, it makes it cool.

FlashmobWeb.jpg FlashMob picture by TheAngloSavage
So supposedly there's gonna be a flash mob in the wilk tomorrow. I don't really know why, there's gonna be a maximum of 60 people mobbing in a building that always has at least 500.

I have a better idea. I think we should start a flash comment mob. Just like 500 people, all commenting 10 times on some blog that almost no one reads. Like this one. And as no one reads this, my idea will go to waste.

But one day someones going to do it, and it's going to be on the news, and I'm going to say

Me: Hey, I came up with that.
Someone else: Really? That's cool. (Lying sack of crap)
Me: They should be interviewing me.
Someone else: Yeah, it's too bad.

Yeah. That will be awesome.

3 comments:

Davianne said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! Don't worry. I just read this so I'll know you came up with that. Thanks for the laugh!

iyouandme said...

I read your blog so that's all that matters.

Hermana Ferrin said...

This makes me laugh. Very much. Start a facebook group. :)

-Lee
(I found your blog from Davianne's, by the way.)